WHY people TRADE WITH HIGHLOW
Experienced? So are we. Here’s just a few reasons why you’ll love HighLow
How do I get started
an AFSL (No.364264)
The majority of brokers are based out of countries with very loose regulatory criteria that allow people with very little capital to start up brokerages, meaning that when under financial duress these brokers may resort to using trader capital to operate their businesses.
Lax regulation may also permit brokers to make it difficult for a trader to withdraw their funds when needed.
Conversely, HighLow are regulated in Australia and hold an AFSL (No.364264), meaning that HighLow must meet stringent criteria in order to provide broking services.
- Has insurance policies and an external dispute resolution scheme in place to handle claims from traders
- Has a strong financial position
- Staff are certified and trained to provide general financial advice
- Directors and Key Persons have adequate competencies to ensure HighLow Markets is able to provide its financial services.
- All Client Money is held in segregated Client Money Trust Accounts in a regulated Australian bank
- HighLow does not initiate speculative positions in the market
- HighLow has no exposure to corporate debt