WHY people TRADE WITH HIGHLOW
Experienced? So are we. Here’s just a few reasons why you’ll love HighLow
How do I get started
means you can trust us
The majority of brokers are based out of countries with very loose regulatory criteria that allow people with very little capital to start up Binary Options brokerages, meaning that when under financial duress these brokers may resort to using trader capital to operate their businesses.
Lax regulation may also permit Brokers to make it difficult for a trader to withdraw their funds when needed.
Conversely, HighLow are regulated by ASIC (the Australian Securities and Investment Commission), a rigourous and internationally-respected government body who ensure that HighLow meets the most stringent of criteria in order to provide Binary Options broking services.
- Segregates client funds so that those funds cannot be touched
- Has large insurance policies to protect traders against broker collapse
- Has high net tangible assets
- Staff are certified and trained to provide general, informed advice
- Directors and Key Persons have years of experience in the industry
- All Client Money is held in segregated Client Money Trust Accounts and is held in an AA-rated top-tier bank
- HighLow does not initiate speculative positions in the market
- HighLow has no positional exposure to third parties.